Welcome to Studio Kids Early Learning Center.
Studio Kids Learning Center has two convenient locations to serve your child care needs. We’re located at 1223 N. Cameron Street above the Exhibit Studio’s building and on the lower level of the St. Andrews Episcopal Church at 4618 Linglestown Road. Our primary goal in providing daycare services for children is to create a loving environment in which every child knows that he/she is loved by staff. We seek to foster the emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth of the children entrusted to our care as a service to working parents. Our staff is looking forward to meeting you and getting to know your child. Child Care Network (CCIS) funding, is accepted.
We offer the following services:
- A Harrisburg daycare provider
- Transportation by bus for students in Harrisburg School District
- Personalized drop off and pickups for Downey Elementary School
- Summertime field trips such as movie outings, trips to libraries, local museums, playgrounds etc.
- 2 hot nutritious meals and 1 snack per day including breakfast and lunch
- A fun, clean and stimulating environment
- Courteous and professional staff
- High staff to student ratio to ensure optimal care
- Games and fun time
- Art and craft classes
- Daily outside playtime (weather permitting)
Studio Kids Early Learning Center provides daycare programs according to the philosophy of the development of mind, body, and spirit. Our program fits the needs of children according to their age and individual progress. Studio Kids staff design programs to promote the physical, educational, emotional and social growth of the children enrolled.
Our staff are committed to providing daycare services and helping children with:
- Building a positive self-image
- Increasing his/her degree of independence
- Developing a sense of responsibility for self and others
- Learning to respect the rights and privileges of others
- We teach sharing
- Learning basic cognitive skills
- Improving physical skills
Should you at any time have any questions or concerns about the Center, its programs, the care-givers, or your child, please contact email@example.com